Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Intro about me!

My name is Bailey and I've been living in Wisconsin since 6th grade. My dad is retired Navy so we used to move around a lot. I was born in Virginia Beach, Virginia and lived there till I was about five. Then we moved to Michigan, then back to Virginia for fourth grade. After that we went back to Michigan again and I did fifth grade there. Finally we ended up here! We kept our house in Michigan so we go back to visit family a lot.
I love shopping and buying new things. I'm obsessed with jewelry and make up. When I get older I'm hoping I can go to school for hair, nails, and make up then eventually open my own salon. I also want to be an addiction therapist. And if I still have time I want to get a degree in graphic design and go into advertising.
Another thing I love to do is hang out with my friends. I'm a very social person and I like to have a lot of different friends too. I always want to meet new people.
Eventually I want to travel to different states and places overseas. I really want to tour Amsterdam and Paris. I think it would be so much fun to walk around their downtown and go out to eat at fancy restauraunts!

1 comment:

  1. You are such a very cool girl! What an exciting life to travel around the US. Do you miss the Navy Brat life? (Not to say you're a brat.)

    Glad to have you in my class. Great blog!!

    ReplyDelete