Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dreams & Latent Content

I had a dream that people were killed in my house but I didn't really care about the people as much as I did the blood. There was blood all through out the house and I absolutely hate blood. I went on a couple sights and they said it could show that I have a lot of passion for something. I'm not too sure what it is but now I'll be thinking about it.
When I was little I had this dream that I remember very well about being chased then bitten by a spider. A couple websites I looked at said it could be because of disagreements with an over bearing mother. That makes sense because my mom has always been strict and I've always fought with her about things.
I used to have a reoccuring dream about being in a jungle and I could never get out. I would always wake up scared and confused. This could be because I felt lost and trapped at the time. I think it's right because it was when I was always getting in trouble and things were going downhill. After things got better these dreams went away though.

No comments:

Post a Comment